X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 152: End of Easter

Hello everyone!

Sadly our Easter Event has to go and as I have said before, all unopened baskets have been removed, but maybe good things come with this.
    We have introduced a series of changes that could help a little with the amount of ranged players and the overall damage output of these classes. A few touches here and there to bring some sense to it.

Also, I have created a new map for those players that keep doing 2v2 duels, or 3v3, or 4v4, etc.
    It was not considered stat pad in the past but from now on, it will. I'll modify our rules to include these open matches and make them illegal.
    From now on, if you want to do practice matches with your friends, you will have to use this map as in it, you won't get any kills, it also supports mixed parties, just in case you want to train with friend from your own faction.

The new client is close to be ready, some players have been helping with testing and feedback and seems like everything is almost done. I'll post later a public version so more can test it out before forcing it in a future update.

Now the change-log:
    - Added invisible walls and push back portals to Cantabilian bases.
    - Added invisible walls and push back portals to Kanos Ilium bases.
    - Fixed floor skeletons in Locus Graveyard.
    - Boss /call can only be done with an open party, to avoid mistakes.
    - New mixed party map in Move to Battlefield window for party pvp duels (2v2, 3v3, etc). Kills in this map won't count. All other 2v2, 3v3, etc done in normal maps will be considered stat padding and everyone involved will be punished.
    - Fixed move to party member when in mixed raid.
    - Kills required to change the bless levels have been increased.

Guardian | Defender
    - Skill DayFly range changed from 6,7,8,9 meters to 6,8,10,12 meters.

Mage | Pagan
    - Skill Meteor Strike, Kamain Breath cool down changed from 150,170,190,210 seconds to 180,200,220,240 seconds.

Mage | Pagan | Priest | Oracle
    - Skill Magic Arrow range changed from 27 meters to 24 meters.

Archer | Hunter
    - Skills Arrow Bombing, Blood Rain, Fan Shot area of effect range changed from 3,4,5,6,7,8 meters to 2,2,3,4,5,6 meters.
    - Skill Arrow Bombing cool down changed from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
    - Skill Blood Rain, Fan Shot, Bomber Shot cool down changed from 12 seconds to 20 seconds.

Ranger | Assassin
    - Skill Death Touch damage changed from current HP to max HP, skill state changed from death to normal.
    - Skill Sprinter duration changed from 60,80,100,120 seconds to 20 seconds and move speed increased from 2 to 4.
    - Skill Stealth will now increase your move speed by 1.
Working...
X