Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default [GAME] New Update: Revolution!

EterniaGames presents its new update: revolution!

Once again we have developed content like no other server has ever done!
    We are releasing a multi-content patch with a lot of things for you to enjoy!

Meet the fungy family!
    A totally new pet with 3 evolution states that will accompany you on your fights and questing!

Nice Fungy: first state of evolution!

This little guy its still tender and not that strong, but has the ability to heal its master to compensate!

Crystal Fungy: second state of evolution!

Nice fungy will evolve into a crystal-type fungy, capable of resisting most attacks due to its hardened skin!

Devil fungy: last state of evolution!

Being protected by its diamond skin, the fungy can safely evolve into its last state, which is the most powerful of all. This little guy is a killing machine, ready to assist you in every fight you have!

Old Juno is back!
    Explorers have arraive to old Juno just to find it crawled with an infestation of strange invaders!
    It seems they have a military-type organization, with lower ranked invaders and higher ranked ones, which you may call leaders.

Infested Juno: even at the gates, there are so many invaders that advancing is hardly possible!

Seven new monster for you to fight:

Hive Trooppers: first line of defence!

Hive Oracle

This seems to be the spiritual guide for this invaders, defeating him will most likely be a tough pounch for them! Some scouts have reported that while his skin is not that hard, his staff seems to be guided by a higher force, allowing him to deliver devastating blows!

Hive Avatar

This fierce warrior once belonged to the lesser ranks, but his fighting abilities have granted him access to royalty! Defeating him wont be easy, for he is the best of his kind!

Hive Protector

With every invation, the Hive sends a protector capable of holding the last line of defence and at the same time, pushing every soldier to the limit. This creature is a sadistic leader, capable of anything to achieve the Hive objectives!

New Class: Ex-Rogue!!!
    EterniaGames brings you also the new LastChaos class, a fighter that once belonged to the rogues ranks, but now has choosen a new path which combines stealth with magic abilities.

EterniaGames is also releasing 4 new weapons to help you train your own Ex-Rogue!

Ex-Rogue Katana

A dagger combined with a katana for better defence!

Ex Rogue Arcane Daggers

Daggers imbued with arcane power by the ex-rogue! This are good for any battle..

Ex Rogue Angelic Daggers

Granted by the heavens to support ex-rogues, this daggers cut deep into evil creatures.

Ex Rogue Demonic Daggers

Not only heavens wants to see how far Ex-Rogues can get, the forces of hell have granted also a powerful weapon. But be careful, these weapons are said to corrupt the soul of its wielder

Along with the new class, we are implementing two new awesome ingame functions

Multi-Bag: use your inventory like never before!

Now you can open your multiple bags all at once, allowing you to check fast and easy what you have and what you don¬īt, how much space you¬īve got left and where is that particular item that you are looking for!

And last but not least, an incredible new system which will allow you to improve your items in a new way!

Reformer Anvil: get those properties to the limit! (a more explanatory guide will be released later!)

In juno, visit the market!

Once there, look for Moru the Magic, a magical anvil!

Get yourself the proper items...

And voil√*! its done, your item would have improved.

This update will be released tomorrow on thursday 29th at our regular maintenance. Update will take some time for its a big one, with lots of new files to upload and install. We expect server to be offline up to 6-8 hours, but we will do our best to make haste and lower that time.
    So, stay tuned, our server is about to give a really big step!
    ¬*

I like the new content , but i'm pretty sure will be bugg filled . If ex-rogue will have same debuff other servers had , and can reduce our hp at 1 not many players will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by claudiu29 View Post
    I like the new content , but i'm pretty sure will be bugg filled . If ex-rogue will have same debuff other servers had , and can reduce our hp at 1 not many players will be happy.
    we made it a self buff only!

new content looks great! hope they can tweak the ex-rogue so it's not too OP as other servers have mentioned. good that they made it's one skill a self buff LOL. also....i sooooooo want one of the new fungi pets!!! hope i can use my maxie to lvl him up

so current juno is going away? or is old juno on same map in diff location? on a new map?

guess current juno stays since 'reformer anvil' is on new juno map.....
    Last edited by silentx; 11-28-2012 at 07:21 PM.

I don't like that inventory thing, also hate it on USA -.-
    The rest is awesome, can't wait to test it :P
    INACTIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctore View Post
    what debuff?
    The one who lower the life of the target by 1%/s. I guess it's that, since I only heard about this one from a friend. D:

(*Like the new content*)

Not bad for a first try (This sign) I would say.
    ♫ FREE YOURSELF ♪
    ~ "We are our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking." ~

wooot :Q

Thx jess for the siggy :P

[GS]Mastah - Classic [GS]xKata - Fun Spanish GameSage

Quote Originally Posted by silentx View Post
    new content looks great! hope they can tweak the ex-rogue so it's not too OP as other servers have mentioned. good that they made it's one skill a self buff LOL. also....i sooooooo want one of the new fungi pets!!! hope i can use my maxie to lvl him up

so current juno is going away? or is old juno on same map in diff location? on a new map?

guess current juno stays since 'reformer anvil' is on new juno map.....
    Ex-Rogue was tweaked slightly to make it so current rogues won't be replaced and Ex-rogues won't be too OP.
    Infested Juno is a new 200+ Dungeon taking a slightly edited old EP1 Juno with an invading Alien Bug race to fight!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast